There are four individuals who currently work (most of them full time) for the God’s Way Ltd not for profit organisation. They are Eloisa Lytton-Hitchins, Catherine Spence, Cornelius (David Walsh) and Kate Eckersall.
Eloisa, Cornelius & Kate provide essential services to both God’s Way Ltd and Divine Truth Pty Ltd. Without them, Jesus and I would not be able to achieve the day to day requirements of managing God’s Way Ltd, or be able to provide as many Divine Truth Pty Ltd services free of charge as we do.
Catherine provides finances for all of God’s Way Ltd operations. All current God’s Way Ltd operations would be impossible without her constant help.
Eloisa is the Managing Director and Company Secretary of God’s Way Ltd. She is also the Administration Branch Manager, and the Environment Branch Manager (she manages the day to day operations of all administration and environment projects) for God’s Way Ltd.
She currently does not receive any payment for these services from either Divine Truth Pty Ltd or God’s Way Ltd.
Eloisa’s current roles include:
- Full Time Unpaid Volunteer, God’s Way Ltd & Divine Truth Pty Ltd, Australia
- Member, Managing Director & Company Secretary, God’s Way Ltd, Australia
- Branch Manager, Administration, God’s Way Ltd, Australia
- Branch Manager, Environment, God’s Way Ltd, Australia
Eloisa’s contributions include:
- Gifted 1/4 finances to purchase 600 acres of land (Environment Centre) for God’s Way Ltd
- Gifted 1/2 finances to purchase God’s Way Ltd servers
- Operations Manager of God’s Way Ltd Accounts & Legal
- Operations Manager of all God’s Way Ltd Environmental Projects
- Management of volunteer activities for God’s Way Ltd
- Manages, co-ordinates and performs manual labour for environmental projects
- Mentors and trains new God’s Way Ltd managers
- Manages and co-ordinates meetings and recording sessions
- Manages and provides day to day accounting and legal requirements of God’s Way Ltd
- Handles research, accounts orders and payments, and volunteer training for God’s Way Ltd
Jesus is able to delegate many of these tasks to Eloisa because she sincerely practices and implements Divine Truth teachings in her personal life, and remains a very humble person. Jesus has mentored Eloisa in each role she has in the God’s Way Ltd organisation since 2016. He is very confident in Eloisa’s abilities, and enjoys the process of mentoring her because of her humility and passion for God’s Truth, her strong desire to have a relationship with God and to be a loving person in every aspect of her life.
Eloisa’s dedication to living God’s Way and managing God’s Way Ltd organisation greatly reduces the amount of time Jesus and I would otherwise have to spend completing these tasks in order for to the company to remain solvent and operational.
At the moment Eloisa uses her personal funds to pay all of her living expenses. She recieves a very small sum each month via donations. This is not a sustainable situation for her and unless she begins to receive more substantial and regular donations she may need to return to regular work as a teacher. Eloisa has a Masters Degree in Education.
Eloisa has enough personal funds to support her and her three children for about another year before she will need to seek employment elsewhere. If that happens, her return to work would severely affect everything Jesus and I are attempting to achieve. Most God’s Way Ltd operations would need to close down.
At the moment, Eloisa is the person that we would most like to receive donated funds. If she could receive enough donated funds, or Divine Truth Pty Ltd could receive more funds to cover her employment, then we have an excellent manager to sustain the development of the God’s Way organisation in Australia.
To donate to Eloisa: https://eloisalh.com/donate/
Catherine is a Director of, and a part time unpaid volunteer for, God’s Way Ltd. She currently does not receive any payment from either Divine Truth Pty Ltd or God’s Way Ltd.
Catherine’s current roles include:
- Part Time Unpaid Volunteer, God’s Way Ltd, Australia
- Member & Director of God’s Way Ltd
Catherine’s contributions include:
- Gifted all finances to purchase 400 acres of land (Function Centre) for God’s Way Ltd
- Gifted 1/2 finances to purchase 600 acres of land (Environment Centre) for God’s Way Ltd
- Gifted 1/2 finances to purchase God’s Way Ltd servers
- Gifted all finances to build Divine Truth Pty Ltd recording studio
- Gifted Bulldozer, Excavator and Tractor for God’s Way Ltd Environment Projects
- Continues gifting backup financial funding for all God’s Way projects
- Continues gifting operational expenses for God’s Way Ltd Environment Projects
- Continues gifting operational expenses for God’s Way Ltd Building Projects
Due to her passion for Divine Truth and for the goals of the God’s Way Ltd organisation, Catherine donates a substantial amount of funds every year to God’s Way operations (over $150,000 per annum). This is not a sustainable situation for her or the organisation. If she continues to contribute similar amounts, she will run out of funds within four to five years.
If others could contribute to God’s Way Ltd projects directly, then her funds can be used either for building the Function Centre, as backup funds to sustain the company in case of sudden unexpected costs or in times when other donations reduce.
Of course, Catherine no longer providing these funds would severely affect everything Jesus and I are attempting to achieve with God’s Way Ltd. Without Catherine’s contributions most areas of God’s Way Ltd operations would cease.
Catherine doesn’t feel that she needs any donations from others at this time, but the more that others donate to the God’s Way projects she supports, the more funds she can provide to God’s Way Ltd to help build our Function Centre Stage 1 Power, Auditorium, Kitchen and Visitor facilities.
You can donate to God’s Way Ltd directly here: https://blog.godsway.net/donations/
Cornelius (David Walsh) is a Member of, and a full time, partially paid, worker/volunteer for God’s Way Ltd. He currently does receive some payments from Divine Truth Pty Ltd and God’s Way Ltd.
Cornelius works very closely with Jesus on building plans and building materials research required for both the new construction and renovation of God’s Way Ltd infrastructure and building projects here on our personal property. These projects include, a large scale shed extension, new shed buildings, the caretakers’ home renovation, new cabins to replace our eco tents, and the Function Centre building development.
He is the only carpenter/builder currently working for God’s Way Ltd and Divine Truth Pty Ltd which means that he also physically implements (builds) the projects. He supervises and liases with external contractors, God’s Way Ltd volunteers, and private individuals employed by Jesus and I to assist with building on our property, and for the God’s Way Ltd organisation.
Jesus and Cornelius are often looking for alternate means and innovation when approaching building and spend many hours brainstorming and logically analysing possible solutions.
Cornelius’ current roles include:
- Full Time (Partially Paid) Volunteer, God’s Way Ltd & Divine Truth Pty Ltd, Australia
- Member & Branch Manager, Building & Construction, God’s Way Ltd, Australia
- Builder & Camera Operator, Divine Truth Pty Ltd, Australia
Cornelius’ contributions include:
- Building services for Divine Truth Pty Ltd & God’s Way Ltd
- Building design for Divine Truth Pty Ltd & God’s Way Ltd
- Building material research for Divine Truth Pty Ltd & God’s Way Ltd
- Management of volunteer activities for God’s Way Ltd
- Primary camera operator at Divine Truth events
- Backup video switcher at Divine Truth events
Cornelius is a builder with over 35 years experience working in domestic, industrial, commercial and civil construction.
Cornelius currently receives small payments from God’s Way Ltd and Divine Truth Pty Ltd of $1000 per month from each organisation, or $2000 per month total. This is the same amount Jesus and I pay ourselves from the Divine Truth Pty Ltd organisation.
If others could contribute to Cornelius directly, then God’s Way Ltd or Divine Truth Pty Ltd would not need to pay him directly, which would make more of the funds we receive available for projects and teaching.
You can donate to Cornelius here: https://corneliusonline.com/donations/
Kate is a full time paid worker for God’s Way Ltd. She currently does receive payments from Divine Truth Pty Ltd and God’s Way Ltd.
Under Jesus’ direction she is helping to redesign our website and writing important programming code which will simplify our day to day running requirements. She manages the Divine Truth transcription and translation teams.
She is also involved in the redesign of the God’s Way Ltd website (which will closely resemble the Divine Truth website). This includes providing programming assistance to design new Project Pages which summarise projects and their progress on the new God’s Way website.
Kate assists managers with various technical shortcuts and strategies to streamline information sharing. Along with Jesus, she provides input on database compilation and creation now underway within the Environment Branch (database creation will also expand into other branches over time).
Kate’s current roles include:
- Full Time Paid Volunteer, Divine Truth Pty Ltd & God’s Way Ltd, Australia
- Programmer, Divine Truth Pty Ltd & God’s Way Ltd, Australia
- Manager Transcription & Translation Teams, Divine Truth Pty Ltd, Australia
Kate’s contributions include:
- Website & Web Applications Programming
- Visual Basic & Visual Basic For Applications Programming
- Programmer for the Transcription & Translation Team
- Maintain Code for Transcription, Translations, Transliterations, Subtitling & Book Production
- CAD Drawing for Machines, Tools, Function Centre & Housing
- Computer training for all God’s Way members
Kate holds a Bachelor Degree of Information Technology.
Kate currently does receive payments from God’s Way Ltd of $1000 per month, and $2000 per month from Divine Truth Pty Ltd, or $3000 per month total. She is our highest paid volunteer, mostly because she pays rent for the house she lives in (while all the other volunteers mentioned above own their own home).
Without Kate helping him, it would be very difficult for Jesus, since he would have to do all of the programming that Kate does in order for us to share Divine Truth for free.
If others could contribute to Kate directly, then God’s Way Ltd or Divine Truth Pty Ltd would not need to pay her directly, which would make more funds we receive avialable for projects and teaching.
To donate to Kate: http://www.givingandtheheart.com/donations/
As mentioned above, Eloisa does not receive any funds at all from God’s Way Ltd, or from Divine Truth Pty Ltd. Eloisa, Kate and Cornelius are each fully qualified in their chosen fields and would receive quite a lot more money than they currently do if they were to work in those professions.
You can read more about their professional qualifications and experience in the appendix A of the 2020 God’s Way Ltd Directors’ Report.
If you would like to see projects in both God’s Way Ltd and Divine Truth Pty Ltd continue, making a regular donation to Eloisa as a priority, and then to Kate and Cornelius, would greatly assist us. It would mean that Jesus and I, Divine Truth Pty Ltd, or God’s Way Ltd would not need to pay them directly.
Of course, one off donations are always welcomed and assist us greatly. But if each person currently listening to Divine Truth could afford to gift $10 per month, $100,000 per month would be available, which is well beyond what we would need to not only pay all those who are fulltime voluntary workers, but would also be enough for us to easily complete at least the first stage of our Function Centre Power, Auditorium, Kitchen and Visitors build. At the moment, less than 1 in 100, or 1% of people regularly donate to Divine Truth Pty Ltd, and far less regularly donate to God’s Way Ltd.
If Eloisa, Cornelius and Kate received enough donations directly, they could focus solely on their roles within Divine Truth Pty Ltd and God’s Way Ltd, removing concerns about the potential need to seek paid employment elsewhere. This would also enable God’s Way Ltd and Divine Truth Pty Ltd to use the funds currently paid to Kate and Cornelius towards other projects.
All of these individuals and their donation details are also listed on the Divine Truth volunteer donation page: https://divinetruth.com/sites/main/en/index.htm#donation-volunteer.htm
Thank you for considering the situation of these sincere individuals who aspire to live God’s Way.