As facade cracks, pain and loneliness so long covered over, begin to seep forth, we grapple for ‘control’, to understand, to feel we know and we can cope.
And in doing so we can end up spending time talking, instead of growing, we loose sight of truth and open the way for hypocrisy.
|Our group was small and intimate, which made for great discussion!|
When we take action in sincerity:
1. We will confront all issues of love and untruth in our lives meaning that change is certain
2. Error will begin to leave us which means that pain is certain
3. We open ourselves to God and to our true selves so that joy is certain
Sincerity about spiritual growth leads to action and change in our lives automatically.
For me, this talk, this visit was good soul food. Stuff to sustain me, stuff to inspire me.
It was also great to stay with and catch up with dear people. Thank-you Mike, Fi, Luca, Angela & Peter.
Some days I look around at the world we live in and I see injustice and greed, hard times and hunger. My grief is so much that I don’t want to let it go and allow it to wash over me. At those times I loose sight of God. I don’t see His Hand in the things around me. I strangle our connection by choking down on my own emotion.
|The same spot in January 2012!|
Its summer in Sweden, and the Swedes have wide smiles and relaxed gait as the sunshine warms and thaws things out. Here in Gothenburg, dusk occurs at 12am and the birds start chirping at 3am! Its strange for our already confused sleep patterns (smile).
We had a fantastic weekend with around 80 people in attendance. AJ gave awesome talks focussing mainly around the law of attraction. Here are some photos of the days.
- Stay Hydrated
Drink plenty of plain (non-carbonated, non-flavoured) water, at least three litres a day.
- Get Connected with Your Body and its Feelings
Feel your emotions and where they are stored in the body. We are close to you but can’t communicate with you as well when you are ‘in your head’ (dominated by your intellect) or more attuned to the feelings of others.
We recommend daily gentle exercise – heavy exertion can detune you as much as inactivity. Focus on movement while you stay connected to your breathe and physical sensations.
Also, take time each day to be still while you tune into your breath, your feelings and the sensations in your body.
We communicate with your spirit body and not always with words or thoughts – the more hydrated you are, the more in connection with your physical body’s sensations you are, the more sensitive you will become to your spirit body’s feelings.
- Eat mainly live, light food. Avoid stuffing yourself with starch and carbohydrates. These things dull your senses and encourage numbness. The more in touch with your feelings you are the more complete the message we will be able to give you will be.
- Foster imagination and creativity in your life, in whatever way you are drawn to. We can communicate inspiration to you better when you are open to new possibilities and ideas. Any type of creative pursuit encourages these qualities.
- Take action in your life in your passion and desires. We can give you clear and often immediate feedback when you are engaging your passions and desires in a certain direction. When you constantly sit in indecision or inaction and intellectually ponder issues we find it difficult to give clear guidance. Beware of trying to ‘figure everything out’, rather than being humble to the fact that you won’t have everything right immediately and no amount of intellectual pondering or planning will change that. We exist to lovingly guide you towards what is good, loving and true and for those who desire it, we would guide you to God.
- Feel yourself rather than the feelings of others. Beware of addictions and abdicating your will. Make time for prayer, quiet and feelings. Don’t fill every space in your day with noise and activity. Spend time away from the computer, TV, phone and music. Be in nature, be creative, and focus on feeling yourself and longing for God. Too often you are engaged with the feelings or others and pre-occupied with pleasing them.
Our focus is on your best welfare and growth; many of you do not share our focus! So this impedes our communication. By disengaging from pleasing others and beginning to make growth your priority we will find guiding you so much easier.
- Regard us as friends, not as far-off, impersonal beings. Each of you is a unique individual with specific interests, talents and passions. We too are all individuals. We have been allocated to you because we share common passions and personality traits with you. You may come to view us as friends for this is how we feel for you. We have much love and regard for you. We care deeply for your welfare but do not feel ourselves to be your superiors merely as your friends with and interest in your safety and well-being. When you regard us as lofty, dispassionate and without a life and personality of our own, you distance yourselves from us.
While it is true that many of us are now completely free from error, we have each lived a life on earth and we understand the trials and difficulties you face in your growth towards your true self and towards God. When you regard us as ‘pure’, you often feel we have always been chaste and uncorrupted. Many of you have the feeling or belief that we cannot directly relate to your experience or understand you. We wish to tell you that we do, many times we are more aware of exactly what you face than you are, and usually we have face similar things during our own life on earth. This is why we have become your guide.
Just before we hopped the planes back to Gothenburg, we stopped for lunch in the tiny town of Vilhemina. This is the town closest to Heligfjall and where Per heads up the school.
Eva and Per have been renting an apartment there before the move to Heligfjall (which happened just weeks before we arrived). The apartment looks over the lake and I marveled at Eva’s very healthy looking orchids seemingly impervious to the extreme cold in the visa behind them.
|Per, AJ & Rita – the bakery in the background|
|By the stream|
|Per, AJ & Anna dig to the cellar|
|into the woods…|
The bears are sleeping at Vilhemina, hunkered down, preparing to raise cubs in the spring.
|Anna & Anna join us in Gothenburg|
|Joy & Rita join us for the final flight from Stokholm to Vilhemina|
|on the tarmac|